Broken Bow’s Asphalt Shingle Roofing Services
Reliable Asphalt Shingle Roofing in Broken Bow
Asphalt shingle roofs have become the most popular and affordable roofing option in Broken Bow. The sturdy nature of these shingles, along with the variety of styles and color options available, are loved by homeowners. We can provide the best options to fit your budget and enhance the curb appeal of your home.
Hostetler Roofing has been a leading roofing contractor in Broken Bow since 1983. We have seen it all and know what it takes to provide you with a roof that will last for years. Our team has the knowledge and experience to present you with the options that will work best for your home.
Give us a call today to schedule a free inspection of your current roof. We can’t wait to present you with all the different options in asphalt shingle roofing.
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
There are three types of asphalt shingles to consider: three-tab asphalt shingles, architectural, and premium asphalt shingles.
Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
Three-tab shingles are the most common, classified by their cutouts which make them look like three separate pieces. They’re affordable, lightweight, easy to maintain, energy efficient, and can last up to 20 years.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
Architectural shingles offer a little more protection for your roof and last longer than three-tab shingles. They also come in more colors, are laminated, and add dimension to your roof’s appearance. They often come in reflective versions that help with cooling costs in the summer. They last up to 30 years.
As the name suggests, these are high-end versions of asphalt shingle roofing. Created to emulate high-end cedar or slate roofing, they provide you with a sophisticated look for your home at a fraction of the cost.
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
When making your decision about the type of roofing you prefer, there will be pros and cons. It’s best to know what to expect.
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordability: In conjunction with financing options, asphalt is a no-brainer for homeowners on a budget. With proper installation and maintenance, a quality roof doesn’t have to leave your wallet empty.
- Color Variety: It comes in a wide variety of colors ranging from neutrals to statement colors. Depending on how much you want to spend, you can even choose asphalt shingle roofing that emulates wood or slate.
- Simple Installation: Asphalt shingle roof repair is simple and cost-effective. With proper installation and maintenance, your asphalt shingle roof can last up to two decades.
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Not Environmentally Friendly: Asphalt shingles are not recyclable since they can release harmful emissions. As the shortest roof lifespan, asphalt shingles contribute a lot of waste.
- Susceptible to Weather: Wide-ranging temperatures and extreme weather conditions can cause cracks and warping of some asphalt shingle types.
Shingle Roof FAQs
What’s the cost of a new asphalt shingle roof in Broken Bow?
A new asphalt shingle roof can cost between $290-$311 per square, depending on the type of shingle you choose for your home.
What are the most popular types of shingle roofs in Broken Bow?
Because asphalt shingles are the most affordable roofing option available, homeowners often choose this type of roofing material for their home. There is no wrong choice and most homeowners will go with the color options they like the best that fit within their budget.
Want to learn more? Get a free estimate scheduled with our asphalt roof professionals in Broken Bow. We’d love to show you how a new roof can transform your home.
Providing roofing services in Broken Bow, OK and the following zip code: 74728
Recent Reviews from our Customers
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ROOF INSPECTION TODAY!
Hire a Team of Roofing Professionals You Can Trust
When it's time for a new roof or roof repair, you can count on Hostetler Roofing to provide the roofing services you need for a reliable roof. With over 39 years in the roofing industry, our team is ready to answer your questions and address your concerns. Thank you for considering our team for your next roofing project. We know you will be thrilled with the finished product.