ArkLaTex Asphalt Shingle Roofing Services
Over 39 years of professional roofing solutions
Family-owned and operated
A+ Rating with BBB
Specializing in Both Residential & Commercial Roofing
Reliable Asphalt Shingle Roofing Contractors
Asphalt shingle roofing is the most common and affordable option available in the Texarkana area. When you choose an asphalt roof, you can feel confident that you’re going to get a sturdy, reliable roof. What’s more, you can find them in several color options and even ones designed to look like other roofing materials.
Hostetler Roofing has been a leading roofing contractor in the Texarkana area since 1983. We have seen it all and know what it takes to provide you with a roof that will last for years. Our team has the knowledge and experience to present you with the options that will work best for your home.
Give us a call today to schedule a free inspection of your current roof. We can’t wait to present you with all the different options in asphalt shingle roofing.
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
Three-tab shingles are the most common, classified by their cutouts which make them look like three separate pieces. They’re affordable, lightweight, easy to maintain, energy efficient, and can last up to 20 years.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
Architectural shingles offer a little more protection for your roof and last longer than three-tab shingles. They also come in more colors, are laminated, and add dimension to your roof’s appearance. They often come in reflective versions that help with cooling costs in the summer. They last up to 30 years.
Premium Asphalt Shingles
As the name suggests, premium or luxury shingles are high-end versions of asphalt shingle roofing. Created to emulate high-end cedar or slate roofing, they provide you with a sophisticated look for your home at a fraction of the cost.
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordable: In conjunction with financing options, asphalt is a no-brainer for homeowners on a budget. With proper installation and maintenance, a quality roof doesn’t have to leave your wallet empty.
- Color Variety: comes in a wide variety of colors ranging from neutrals to statement colors. Depending on how much you want to spend, you can even choose asphalt shingle roofing that emulates wood or slate.
- Simple Installation:Asphalt shingle roof repair is simple and cost effective. With proper installation and maintenance, your asphalt shingle roof can last up to two decades.
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Not Environmentally Friendly: Asphalt shingles are not recyclable since they can release harmful emissions. As the shortest roof lifespan, asphalt shingles contribute a lot of waste.
- Susceptible to Weather: Wide-ranging temperatures and extreme weather conditions can cause cracks and warping of some asphalt shingle types.
Shingle Roof FAQs
What’s the cost of a new asphalt shingle roof in ArkLaTex?
A new asphalt shingle roof can cost between $290-$311 per square, depending on the type of shingle you choose for your home.
What are the most popular types of shingle roofs in ArkLaTex?
Because asphalt shingles are the most affordable roofing option available, homeowners often choose this type of roofing material for their home. There is no wrong choice and most homeowners will go with the color options they like the best that fit within their budget.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ROOF INSPECTION TODAY!
Hire a Team of Roofing Professionals You Can Trust
When it's time for a new roof or roof repair, you can count on Hostetler Roofing to provide the roofing services you need for a reliable roof. With over 39 years in the roofing industry, our team is ready to answer your questions and address your concerns. Thank you for considering our team for your next roofing project. We know you will be thrilled with the finished product.