Providing Exceptional Commercial Roof Coating Services
A roof coating reflects up to 90% of the sun’s heat, can absorb harmful UV rays, and correct roof leaks. Coating your roof can also cost less than half of what it would cost to get a roof repair or replacement.
Many commercial roofs, especially old roofs, come in dark colors that can become overheated during the summer months. As a property owner, you should not have to think about or pay the exorbitant cost associated with an extremely hot roof.
Roof Coating Savings
Water is not the only offender when it comes to roof leaks. When air finds a way through your roof, energy costs can go up.
Before you get a nasty roof leak, we recommend you coat your roof to stay protected and extend the roof’s life.
Roof Coating Types
Acrylic Roof Coating
- Seamless application and highly effective adhesion. The coating adheres in a thick layer of up to 30 mils that narrows in on most single-ply roofing membranes.
- Dirt resistance. Acrylic coating resists dirt from sticking to its surface and that keeps your roof looking new.
- High sun-reflectivity. With a variety of acrylic color options, the sun loses its strength as it hits the roof coating and keeps your building cool and comfortable.
The cost-effectiveness of an acrylic roof coating makes it a quick and easy solution for many styles of roofs. It is versatile and can cover most low-slope and steep-slope roofs.
Silicone Roof Coating
A popular option for coating your roof is the silicone roof coating. It is flexible, cost-effective, and extremely heat reflective.
- A silicone roof coating can cover many existing roof systems. It can be used on TPO, PVC, EPDM, Modified Bitumen, standing seam metal, and plenty more.
- The coating is flexible enough to withstand thermal shock, meaning it can handle the expansion and contraction that comes with hot and cold temperatures. This is an essential quality for roof coatings in ArkLaTex.
- At half the cost of a roof replacement, a silicone roof coating is a cost-effective way to protect your roof and extend its life.
The heat reflection properties of a silicone roof coating are phenomenal. Compared to a typical black bitumen roof system, a silicone coating can reduce heat absorption by 90%. When the desert heat settles into ArkLaTex, you’ll be thankful you coated your roof in silicone.
There is no better way to protect your most valuable investment. A roof coating is quick and effective.
Normal building codes apply for roof coatings. Hostetler Roofing adheres to the International Code Council (ICC) as well as all local, state, and federal code enforcement. Don’t settle for anything less.
Coat Your Roof Today
When you’re looking for a reliable roof coating company, Hostetler Roofing is your top choice. We’ll give you a free roof inspection and all the details you need to move forward. Call us today to discuss your options.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ROOF INSPECTION TODAY!
Hire a Team of Roofing Professionals You Can Trust
When it's time for a new roof or roof repair, you can count on Hostetler Roofing to provide the roofing services you need for a reliable roof. With over 39 years in the roofing industry, our team is ready to answer your questions and address your concerns. Thank you for considering our team for your next roofing project. We know you will be thrilled with the finished product.