Are you interested in having a new metal roof installed? Metal roofs are a popular roofing choice in Texarkana and for good reason. Metal roofing has maximum durability against extreme hail and wind in Texarkana and will last longer than your average shingle roof.
Before you upgrade your roof, it’s important that you know the various cost factors and types of metal roofs that you can choose from.
Below, we’ll dive into:
- Average metal roof cost in Texarkana
- The benefits of a new metal roof
- Popular metal roofing in Texarkana
- Information about Hostetler Roofing
How Much Will a Metal Roof Cost in Texarkana?
On average, the cost of a new metal roof can range between $3.30 to $12 per square foot in the Texarkana area. However, this price will vary depending on the size of your home, installation expenses, and the style and material of the metal roofing that you choose. There are a variety of metal roofing styles and each of them has unique characteristics and advantages for your Texarkana home.
Benefits of a New Metal Roof Installation
Benefit 1: Environmentally Friendly & Energy Efficient
Metal roofing is sustainable because it is 100% recyclable and eco-friendly. In addition, metal roofing can significantly reduce your consumption of energy by reflecting solar heat. This will reduce your home’s need for air conditioning, especially in the hot summer months.
Benefit 2: Long Lifespan & Less Maintenance
Metal roofing will last longer than traditional asphalt shingles and are easy to install. With proper maintenance, metal roofs can last over 25 years. In addition, you won’t have to invest as much maintenance into a metal roof because they are resistant to rot, mold, and mildew.
Benefit 3: Durability & Withstands Harsh Weather
Metal roofing is designed to have long-lasting resistance to harsh weather conditions. In some cases, metal roofing is non-combustible and has also been known to protect against wildfire embers falling onto a house.
Benefit 4: Versatility with Design
Metal roofs come in a variety of styles and colors. This allows you to choose a metal roof that will protect your home and mesh with your house’s architecture.
Types of Metal Roofing Hostetler Roofing Installs
Aluminum Roofing: Energy-Efficient & Lightweight
- A malleable material that can be shaped to fit any design
- Highly customizable to look like tiles, shingles, etc.
- Reflective and brighter than other roofing materials
- Beneficial for the energy-conscious
Copper Roofing: Long Lifespan & Incredibly Resistant
- Solid material that will last for decades
- Incredibly resistant to rot, hail, and fire
- An aesthetic choice that will improve the value of your home
Steel Roofing: Sturdy & Long-Lasting
- Manufactured in giant roles
- Coated with zinc or zinc-aluminum to protect from oxidation
- Available in a variety of thickness levels
Corrugated Metal Roofing: Extra Strength
- Galvanized steel that is rolled into a pattern
- Two most popular styles: U-panel / R-panel
- Stacked like tile
- Corrugation runes perpendicular to the grooves in the steel
- This process enhances the strength
Standing-Seam Metal Roofing: Sleek Appearance & Interlocked Panel
- Comes in many seam types: Snap-lock, mechanical lock, batten panel
- Each one interlocks uniquely and has different protection levels
- Aesthetic feature that makes this roofing appealing
Hostetler Roofing: A Trusted Texarkana Roofing Staple
When you’re choosing a company to install a new metal roof, it’s important that you can find a reputable and trustworthy company. Hostetler Roofing is a family-owned and operated business that has been serving the Texarkana community since 1983.
At Hostetler Roofing, we have a team of trustworthy and knowledgeable roofing professionals who are committed to offering high-quality workmanship and honest communication.
In addition to metal roof installations, we offer a variety of services that include:
- 24/7 emergency services
- Roof repairs/replacement
- Asphalt shingle roofing
- Gutters/gutter guards
- Solar installations
Call us today to learn more about our services or to request a free inspection!
( You might want a New Gutter! Check our article about New Gutter Cost in Texarkana! )