Roof Damage Insurance Claims
Roof Insurance Claims Contractor You Can Rely On!
With ArkLaTex’s harsh weather conditions, it’s inevitable that homeowners must often deal with the reality of the devastating damage storms can do. Storm damage such as wind, hail, debris, and trees can cause minor or severe damage if the conditions are right. If roof damage, in particular, goes unchecked, further water or structural damage can occur over time.
Lucky for some, there’s damage insurance to help fund repairs. However, the claims process is not always that simple. Hostetler Roofing is your reliable and reputable ArkLaTex roofer that has helped countless ArkLaTex homeowners file insurance claims for roofing repairs. We’re industry experts that can help you solve your roofing issues and file successful claims. As roofing insurance can be quite complicated, let’s take a closer look at the process and how we can help.
1. ASSESS DAMAGE
- A self-inspection of the damage is a good first step, but bear in mind that you may not be able to spot all damage.
- Contact your local roofing contractor to further assess the damage as there is a good chance you as the homeowner won’t catch everything.
2. CONTACT INSURANCE PROVIDER
- Once damage is identified, contact your insurance company to report the issue and begin the claims process.
- Make sure to get in touch with your insurance provider as soon as you’re aware there is damage to your roof.
3. INSURANCE ASSESSMENT
- Your insurance provider will then send an individual to your home to assess in order to determine if there is damage and whether your insurance policy covers it.
- If you believe you’re being ripped off, make sure to contact a roofing repair company that can provide a second opinion on the damage.
4. FILE DOCUMENTATION
- Once you decide to repair the roof, you’ll have to file documentation that outlines the repairs required. This documentation should also outline the person who fixed it, as well as the cost associated with the repairs.
5. WAIT FOR THE OUTCOME
- Once you have filed all your documentation, you should hear back from the insurance provider in due course.
- If you experience a delay in the verdict on your claim, it’s important to ask your insurance company for additional clarity.
Insurance Claim Tips
Successful roofing insurance claims require extensive documentation. It’s important to take photos of damage, repairs, and anything else that you may think is relevant to your insurance claim. Don’t take roof damage insurance claims lightly.
As with any insurance claim, it’s essential to get in touch with your insurance company as quickly as possible. Timely filing is the best way to set the record straight and ensure they are aware that damage to your home has already occurred.
Have a repair team on standby
Besides helping to prevent further damage, a professional roof repair team can help you avoid further technical questions and requirements from your insurance company.
Hostetler Roofing is Here to Help
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ROOF INSPECTION TODAY!
Hire a Team of Roofing Professionals You Can Trust
When it's time for a new roof or roof repair, you can count on Hostetler Roofing to provide the roofing services you need for a reliable roof. With over 39 years in the roofing industry, our team is ready to answer your questions and address your concerns. Thank you for considering our team for your next roofing project. We know you will be thrilled with the finished product.